A family run business, Little Greene has their own factory located in the foothills of Mount Snowdon in North Wales. With an extensive portfolio including interior and exterior finishes, oil-based paints, floor paints and a signature range of hard wearing, water based ‘Intelligent Paints’, the range is especially designed for today’s busy homes.
Little Greene's environmentally friendly paints and wallpapers are amongst the highest quality available. Little Greene insist on using only the finest natural, organic and safe synthetic pigments, giving superb depth of colour, high covering power and the long life expected from modern paints.
• Water-based paints which far exceed all legislation on VOC's.
• Greater coverage means fewer recourses used.
• The paper used in their wallpapers comes from FSC or PEFC certified sustainable forests and the pigments used to print them are non-toxic.
• Recycling - the packaging, including the metal cans, contains recycled materials and can even be recycled again upon disposal.
• Everything is made, packed and wrapped in a safe factory - certified to European Environmental Standard BS EN ISO 14001: 2004.
Below are examples of the most popular Little Greene colours.
- Basalt 221
For a distinctive front door, look no further than this timeless blue-black.
- French Grey 113
This original Victorian colour, part of the French Grey family, is one of the most popular paint colours on our card.
- Adventurer 7
A regal and reassuring plum aubergine-suitable for creation of atmosphere and intimacy.
- Portland Stone 77
Matched to an example of original Portland Stone and used to paint the facades of Victorian town houses.