The perfect foam is to coffee what icing is to the cake – it's not perfect without it. The Bodum Milk Frother is the answer to your perfect foamy coffee Just dip the Frother into warm or cold milk, press the button and let it work it's magic until the foam rises to your preferred thickness.
About the Bodum Battery-Operated Milk Frother
Add a touch of indulgence to your morning coffee with the SCHIUMA milk frother. This handheld, battery-operated milk frother whips up cold milk in seconds, transforming your daily cup of joe into a coffeehouse specialty – all from the comfort of your home.
Featuring a lightweight, ergonomic design that fits neatly into the palm of your hand, the SCHIUMA milk frother works like magic. With the push of a button, you’ll create light, airy foam for your cappuccino, latte, mocha or even an indulgent hot chocolate.
And when coffee hour is over, this nifty little gadget can be used to mix up milkshakes, salad dressings, protein drinks or cocktails, making it an indispensible and versatile addition to your kitchen.
Main Features & Benefits
- Handheld, battery-operated milk frother that creates café-style drinks at the push of a button
- Lightweight design with flexible steel wand and ergonomic plastic handle
- Single power button for easy, one-handed operation
- Whips up light, airy foam in seconds
- Easy to clean – simply rinse the steel wand after use
- Available in a choice of colors
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
How it Works
- Before use, insert 2 AA batteries and lock the lid into place.
- Fill a glass beaker with between 2 and 4 oz of milk – it’s best to use cold, low-fat milk, though you can use warm or full-fat milk or non-dairy options if you prefer.
- Insert the SCHIUMA milk frother so the tip of the wand is close to the bottom of the beaker. Switch on the power button and slowly move the frother up and down until the milk has doubled in volume (about 25 to 30 seconds).
- If you wish, you can heat the frothed milk for 30 seconds in the microwave before use.